ORIGINALLY POSTED: November 30, 2010
Here are this Designated Conservative‘s predictions for earth-shaking world events in 2011:
- A major earthquake will strike the Pacific Coast of the United States, and a second elsewhere in the Pacific Rim.
Update 3/11/2011: Sadly, the second part of that prediction has already come to pass – details can be found here: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110311/ap_on_re_as/as_japan_earthquake
- Two hurricanes will cross the Florida peninsula, both passing over or near Disney World.
- President Obama’s diplomatic efforts and economic policies will lead to new embarrassments for the U.S. on the world stage.
Update 3/11/2011: This one was, sadly, far too easy to predict – one example of so many can be found here: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/mar/1/obamas-absence-of-leadership
- North and South Korea will reunify, leading to a massive food-aid effort and the phased removal of U.S. military forces.
- Queen Elizabeth of Great Britain will step aside in favor of her son Charles after ensuring that his wife Camilla will not be become Queen.
What are your predictions for the coming year?
(add your predictions in the comment box below)