Tag Archives: debt

Ypsilanti Charter Revision Question Deserves a “Yes!”

The current charter completely disenfranchises 70% of the voters, leaving the wildest of Wild Leftist 30% to make the choices of who is in charge. The new Charter, with a non-partisan ballot, has the potential to change the dynamic in City Hall for the better. Continue reading

Posted in 2012 Election, Michigan, Money | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment