Website policies of the designated conservative:
- Website: All rights to the published contents of this website are under the exclusive ownership of the designated conservative, who is the owner, administrator, and author of this blog.
- Comment authorship: The designated conservative acknowledges that all comments submitted are the views of their author and, expect readers to appreciate that posting of them does not imply agreement with their contents.
- Privacy: A person making a comment may choose to use either their actual name or an alias. Valid email addresses are required but will not be posted and/or disclosed to others. Valid urls to active blogs and/or websites belonging to the commenter are also required and the username (actual name or alias) will be linked to them.
- Moderation: To ensure that nothing distasteful such as, but not limited to, spam is automatically posted to the blog, comments are moderated.
- Commercial links, post links and signature links: Including a link to your “personal” blog and/or website is acceptable (all usernames are linked) but all links are subject to review and may be removed prior to posting. Specifically, provided that the bloggers commenting are actually adding something to the discussion I do not remove their links. However, if I believe that they are just link dropping in an attempt to divert readers to their own blog post(s) then I do not feel the same way. I delete the links.
- Comments on old posts: Comment boxes will remain open for a reasonable period following post publication, however, you are welcome to submit your responses to any older post at any time by using the Contact form below.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: If you leave a comment on this blog that does not appear within a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, contact the blogger using the Contact form below.
- Personal attacks: Comments that stray from addressing the published topic and venture into the inflammatory and/or defamatory realm will not be posted.
- All Rights Reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. They also reserve the right to block access to any individual or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
Policy adapted from: myviewmytake